WIPE THE BABIE’S BOTTOM, FRUGALLY

You know I am an avid Cheerleader for ALDI as it saves you money everyday by shopping there.  In essence, you have to grocery shop, so shopping at ALDI means more goods for less money and that is a great BOTTOM LINE.  Speaking of ‘bottoms’ so many of my readers have babies and need baby wipes, something that can be cost offensive at so many stores, but not at ALDI.

Wipes by ALDI Aldi Wipes.. Less than $2 a container

Aldi has these great baby wipes that are smooth, cleansing and non-irritating priced just right!  The values don’t stop there, you can pick up milk, veggies, cereal, and juice, all those important ‘kid things’ very frugally at ALDI.

The Lullabies Wipes are 72 Count, hypo-allergenic, Fragrance free and contain ALOE and Vitamin E!  The Lullabies Wipes were awarded the Parent Tested Parent Approved Winner’s Seal of Approval which is determined by North America’s largest volunteer parent testing community!  These wipes cost lest than $2 a package.

I would love for your to try these wipes and more.  I have a $25 gift card to ALDI to provide to you.  Enter the Rafflecopter below and Get Aldi-fied!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

I rec’d ALDI baby wipes in return for my true and honest opinion.  As with everything I write I offer you my honest opinion as set forth in this blog.

Comments

1. Holly Deuel says

I use wipes on my on my littles one when changing them and wiping their face and hands. I also use them to wipe up messes and spills at meal times occassionally.

2. Vanessa C says

I keep them on the toilet to use as after cleaners..i mean hey its used for babies why not for adults! :P Just as good as the cottonelles

3. Annaliesa says

I use wipes for everything! Messy car hands, hineys, faces and hands after dinner, quick cleaning wipe ups, etc. love wipes!

4. Amanda Bosnyak says

I use them for everything. Of course, wiping the little bumm but I also keep them in the car for cleaning up the kids after playing at the park. I use them around the house for cleaning up little messes as well.

5. Jessica Simmons says

Everything! Hands, faces, bottoms, shoes, spills, cleaning the inside of the car, quick stain remover on-the-go.

6. Struggling Mom says

I use the wipes for cleaning, but need the gift card more, as I lost my job, my husband’s income is not paying all of the bills, and the food pantries do not give things like eggs, milk, and meat. I could really use the help right now to feed my kids.

7. Valerie Cowger says

We use wipes for everything in our house. The 4 yr old uses them to clean herself, whether it is sticky face and fingers or after going potty, she is all about the baby wipes lol. Dad likes to use them to help clean his greasy hands after working outside on the car and whatnot, and Mom (me) well they are just the handiest things for cleaning life’s little messes!

8. Kayleen Hilyer says

I use them in the car for sticky hands, in the movies for sticky hands & faces, everywhere for every body part that needs a quick clean up!

9. Joan Buehl says

We use them for dirty bottoms, dirty hands & faces, deodorizing dogs when they smell and have just been bathed earlier, wiping off counters. etc. They have so many uses.

10. Steph F. says

Now that my kids are older and out of diapers, I use wipes in the car and my “on the go” bag. Great when you are out and about and hands needs a quick cleaning. I also use them for dried sticky spills on my kitchen tile!

11. Misty says

I keep wipes around for everything little dirty hands, to wipe up a mess, to refreshen faces and to wipe off my desk when I see any dust etc

12. Angie Adair says

I keep them handy in the car. After an afternoon of shopping and handling everything others have touched…it’s a good way to clean your hands.

13. Nina Fleming says

we use wipes for everything – bathroom sink, makeup removal, just about anything, including cleaning the dash of the car and steering wheel.

14. Denise Vandenbusch Bohman says

I use baby wipes for kids faces and hands and where ever they are dirty. Keep them handy and with at all times.

15. krystal moon says

My kids still use them instead of toddler wipes, they like baby wipes better.. Also for sticky fingers and to clean up messes.

16. Jessica says

My daughter’s face is really sensitive, so we have to use wipes after every meal to clean her up or else she breaks out.

17. Elizabeth says

I use them for in the car with spills and make up removal – they’re wonderful when I don’t feel like splashing my face and waking myself up just to get my make up off!! :)

18. Vicky says

I use them for my little boy’s bottom, wiping his face off, cleaning hands, and cleaning up messes on the changing table.

19. Jerakyn C. says

Besides the obvious, I mostly use wipes for spot cleaning. I’ve even used them for makeup removal when I’ve been out of makeup wipes. :)

20. Deana says

they are the best to keep on hand in my kids “busy bags” for that “oops, ohhh” or even the ” it was an accidedent Mom”. The kids are 16,10,10,7,5 years old. ( the 3 youngest are boys)

21. Lisa says

We use these wipes for everything and they are only .99 at our store! What a bargain! I buy all of our wipes and almond milk and kefir at Aldis!

22. Andrea says

We use wipes for almost everything! Cleaning around the house, washes little faces and keeping little noses from getting sore in the winter!

23. Jill Alicea says

I still use these for my 4-year-old when he goes to the bathroom! Flushable wipes are too expensive and you can’t actually flush them anyway without clogging your pipes, so baby wipes are a better bet and I use them frequently :)

24. Kim F. says

I use them for everything and anything. Cleaning crayon/pen off the car, sticky fingers, clean off shopping carts, arms/legs after playing in the dirt and of course…my son’s behind.

25. Lyndi Malarchuk says

I use them for everything: wiping little bums, cleaning sticky fingers, wiping noses, removing makeup, cleaning off picnic tables at the park… everything! My “babies” are 6 & 9 and I will never stop buying baby wipes for them (or me).

26. terry maigi says

We use them for everything! Face, hands, bottom, etc. We keep them on hand at home, in the car, and whenever we go out!

27. Brenda Webb says

I use wipes to clean up the kids and lots of their little and big messes. I use them around the house and in the car. I always have a pack where ever I am!