Snuggle Bugs is coming to town and we want you to bring your kids ‘gently used’ clothing and make money with US! This is a great way to make money and shop for other clothing. As a Consignor you will earn between 70-75% for your children’s OUTGROWN clothing! FRUGAL and Profitable. Snuggle Bugs & Company is a unique children’s consignment event that brings you the greatest selection in children’s clothing, toys, baby equipment, and more at the absolute best prices!
Our upcoming event runs September 15th-17th, and 20th-22nd. We are located in the former Value City Store at 292 Curry Hollow Road.
Now you may be thinking this is a hard process but it is really quite simple and you have to hurry because CONSIGNOR space is limited. You simply go to the Snuggle Bugs website, or just touch HERE, and you sign up on line. It’s that easy. All the other directions are there step by step.
We are taking consignors NOW for this sale and we are getting ready to accept the your items as well.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
It’s easy — Our website makes entering your items quick and easy!
- You’re in control — Track your daily sales online! (Detailed sales reports show your sales and inventory).
- The payout is great — Earn AT LEAST 60% for your items. Maximize your profit by participating in our incentive programs. (Referral programs, volunteer opportunities and more are available)! Want to make up to 80% ? Click Here.
WHAT CAN WE SELL? WHAT CAN’T WE SELL?
Gymboree, GAP, Lands End, Old Navy, Janie & Jack, Justice, Talbots Kids, Children’s Place, Osh Kosh, Tommy Hilfiger, Baby Lulu, Mulberry Bush, Hanna Andersson, Nike, Limited Too, Ralph Lauren, LEI, Abercrombie, Guess, Levis, and so many more! We accept all boutique quality items and all department store brands.
Children’s Clothing Ideas:
- Girl’s – size Newborn to Youth Size 10
- Boy’s – size Newborn to Youth Size 12
- Accessories – belts, ties, purses, etc.
- Outerwear – coats, jackets, vests, hoodies, hats, gloves, scarves, etc.
- Holiday and Special occasion outfits
- Children’s “dress up” outfits and Halloween costumes
- Dancewear and gymnastics outfits
- Scouting and other uniforms
- Sports apparel
- Shoes/Boots – Sizes 0 – 13 and then 1 – 5. Shoes should be in LIKE NEW condition.
Baby Equipment and Accessories
- High chairs, strollers, boosters, cradles, play pens
- Cribs manufactured after July 28, 2011
- Portable cribs, baby swings, exersaucers, jolly jumpers
- Baby carriers and hiking backpacks
- Burp cloths, receiving blankets, bibs, socks, lap pads, etc. All must be stain free.
- Nursing Pillows and covers (Boppies)
- Baby monitors (Must have working batteries)
- Diaper Bags
- Pregnancy Books
- Parenting Books
- Home School Materials
Children’s and Nursery Furniture & Accessories
- Cribs (without mattress), bassinets, toddler beds (without mattress) – must meet current safety standards
- Dressers, changing tables, bookcases, desks
- Rockers, gliders, and ottomans
- Kids table and chairs, easels, etc.
**Items should be fully assembled for the sales floor. You are responsible for the assembly. Please put all hardware in a bag and attach it securely to the crib/bed. ALL hardware must be included. Assembly instructions are a BIG plus!
- Children’s books
- Puzzles and Board Games – must have all pieces
- DVDs and CDs — these must be ORIGINALS (not copies). PG-13 and R-rated videos will NOT be accepted.
- Game systems & games (Game Cube, Play Station, Game Boy) items must be in working order.
- Electronic toys – MUST have working batteries.
- Activity Blankets
- Shape sorters, push and pull toys, stacking blocks, rattles, crib toys and musical toys, balls, kick start toys, Exersaucers, etc.
- Yard toys
- Riding toys, bikes, scooters, wagons, etc.
- Outdoor toys of all kinds. NO plastic pools.
- Play gyms, kitchens, role-play centers, pianos, etc.
- Action figures and play sets. (Rescue Heroes, G.I.Joe, Play Mobil, Imaginext, Matchbox, Hot Wheels, Tonka, Barbie, Bratz, Polly Pockets, American Girl, etc)
- Building toys (K-NEX, Lego, etc)
- Dolls, doll houses, doll house furniture, etc.
- Train sets, building blocks, trucks, cars
- Pretend play toys
- Ping Pong Tables
- Air Hockey/Foosball Tables
Bats, balls, gloves, rackets, junior golf clubs, skates, pads, etc. (no used helmets please)
CHECK US OUT ON Facebook. We will be posting a bunch of fun contests on MY blog for you to enter. Ways to get to the front of the line, pre-admission, etc. Stay tuned for FUN and come out and make money with us! We’d love to meet you.